Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's All Good

Been keepin pretty busy lately, but it's been fun! We are packing all day today and then tomorrow morning we head out to the Oregon coast for a family reunion. I haven't been psyched about going, but now I can't wait to get out of here! I am bummed about a few things that I haven't been too excited about missing; my best friend Rachel is a convert, of 1 1/2 years, to the church and she is giving her first talk in sacrament this Sunday. This may not seem to significant to some.. but this is a big deal for her and I'm sad I don't get to share that with her. Either way, with or without me there, she will do an excellent job.

Now for the movie of the... Oh geez. Who am I kidding? This one is going to be a tough one to beat in my book.
I'm not spoiling ANY part of this movie! All I can say is... go see it!!!!!!!!!!!! If you share my love of Harry Potter.. GO!!! We went to the midnight showing on Tuesday night, and even at 2 in the morning when your nerves are shot and you are exhausted, it is still awesome! And added on to the fact that the movie was amazing, we had one heck of a fun night to go with it!
(Left to Right) Jenni Ashcroft, Chloe, Bridger, and Me. The four of us (along with a couple people we didn't know, but immediately became friends with) made this one of the most memorable midnight showings ever!
This is Doe-Men-Tor. We never saw his face, or learned his real name.. but we thought that he was definitely one of the highlights of the night. He would hide in the dark or behind walls in the theater and scare people as they walked in. If you plan on mimicking his hilarious act, I would advise you on one thing that we all learned.... DON'T SCARE THE BIG FOOTBALL PLAYER WHILE HE IS ON A DATE! I bet if you really thought about it you could fill in the blanks. :)
This is Harry Potter. By the end of the night we learned his name was Dalton.. I think. But any who, he was also someone who made the night so memorable. His goal was to see how many pictures he could jump into by the end of the night. I can't remember how many, but he certainly succeeded.
Can YOU spot Harry Potter in these following pictures?




In the end the message is always the same.... GO SEE HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE! :)

Love, Hunter Bug

3 comments:

  1. Rachel is going to do a fantastic job, I know it. If she needs a friend to look at during her talk let me know, I'm always up to attending a different Ward. (I'll be a new friend, but none-the-less I'll be there for her.)

    The movie, I was too exhausted to sit through it so I took Jordan to see it with her friends. I have never seen so many people (all ages!) so excited and pumped up at 2:45AM! It was too funny!

    Enjoy your reunion! Now...get back to packing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie WASSSSSS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.