Friday, June 19, 2009

LoLa E Bola

Our dear LoLa,

You never cease to amaze me. You hate to cuddle.. yet you always seem to find a snuggly spot next to someone when they are feeling down. And no matter how mean Bridger and Dad are to you; always pulling on your "facial hair" and ears just to see what you'll do, you love on them and greet them the most when they come home from being out.

You know just what an apology looks like. For instance, today when I sat down on the floor and you nearly scratched my eye out, because you thought I was asking you to play; you heard me say some very naughty words to you. So you laid your ears back and licked my arm, surprisingly making me forget how mad I was.

You are the perfect playmate, because you are always up for wrestling, throwing the ball, going for a walk, etc.

Things you could refrain from doing for a while.. (or forever):
1. attempting to run/running out the door every single time it's open
2. UNDERWEAR IS OFF LIMITS! Nuff said.
3. When you drag every one's socks around.. could you possibly carry them around in matched pairs? This would save me a ton of work looking for my matching socks.

I think that should pretty much covers it. :) Love you!

Love, Hunter Bug

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of my cats. I found a flower vase knocked over this morning and water wall all over the kitchen. I was very mad, but shortly forgot as I played Rock Band and Sparta came and rubbed his head on the neck of the guitar as I played. Cats; can't live with 'em, can't live without them!

    Sorry I didn't show last night--I got your comment THIS morning! Arg! I would have tried to come if I had known earlier :[

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect post for our terror.

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.