Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One More Day

I have one more day to spend here in Montana.. and it's going to be a good one. I really am so grateful for the opportunity to come out here and spend time with family and old friends. Although it does feel kind of weird traveling without my mom/dad, it was still nice to get one on one time with everyone.

My mom posted this on her blog. And one of the questions is: Who will most likely post this?... My mom said Hunter. And who am I to not happily oblige. :)

1. What is your occupation right now? Master Traveler of the Western United States
2. What color are your socks right now? actually.. no socks!
3. What are you listening to right now? the washer and dryer
4. What was the last thing that you ate? a marshmallow cookie.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? sort of.. THANKS TOM!!! :)
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my momma
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? shes my mom.. I'm not supposed to like her. (wink wink) of course I like her!
8. How old are you today?16
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Indianapolis Colts Football! or England Soccer. :)
10. What is your favorite drink? cranberry juice!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Aha!... Yeah
12. Favorite food? chocolate! guess who I got that from?
13. What is the last movie you watched? Mr. and Mrs. Smith
14. Favorite day of the year? July 4th
15. How do you vent anger? anyone who doesn't already know this.. probably shouldn't know. :/
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Lion King action figures
17. What is your favorite season? summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries.
19. Do you want your friends to answer this? If they'd like to
20. Who is the most likely to post it? mm.. probably no one
21. Who is least likely to fill it out?
22. Living arrangements? my home in Kansas City, MO
23. When was the last time you cried? Today.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? my shoes! I cleaned my room before I left. :)
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Mom.. and Chloe
26. What did you do last night? ate dinner with some family, watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and then watched NFL Game of the Week. The main topic.. Indianapolis Colts. Woo!
27. What are you most afraid of? making big mistakes
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheeseburger
29. Favorite dog breed? Borable! (I think that's how you spell it)
30. Favorite day of the week? Fridays
31. How many states have you lived in? 3
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? Hibiscuses

Love, Hunter Bug

5 comments:

  1. We have a lot in common ;)
    Hurry home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! I'm taking your "open" tag and doing one too. Enjoy YW camp, Jordan comes home tomorrow from our ward's camp. (she's a 4th year too!)

    I never wished you happy birthday. Hope your 16th was wonderful!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Lets you get to know someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet list my dear!! Awesome to see you. Love you and so happy you could hang out with me for a couple of days:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy BELATED 16th. You are a beautiful and have so much to be proud of already! Glad you had such fun!

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.