Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Living

It's hot outside! And sunny! I'm so excited! With the rain and gloomy days it's been nice to have a few "happy" days.

Liberty Hills Country Club has been our designated swim team for the past.. 8 years? Correct me if I'm wrong Mom. But anywho... We have a swim meet tonight against St. Joe (our rivals) and it should be.. good? I don't think it's going to turn out in our favor, though we do usually KILL them. :)

Have some soccer stuff coming up.. Should be exciting. :)

And I'd like to apologize ahead of time for the lack of posting that will be occuring soon. But I'm always pleased to see that everyone keeps up to date on their blogs and I love to see how your guys' summer is going! So lets let Hunter feel the love! Let me know how summer is going!

Love, Hunter Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.