Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Bishop!

I wish I could have grabbed an awesome picture of Bishop Litster and posted it with this, but sadly I have been recently deprived of a functioning camera.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BISHOP LITSTER! Besides my Dad and my Heavenly Father and Brother, this man is the most important man in my life. I love him so much and I don't know where I would be without him. I certainly would have a lot on my plate with no chance of wiping it clean. For his birthday today, he attended the temple trip with the youth. Some birthday, right? Wrong! I know he wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else than at the temple. Not only is he an excellent dessert maker and drive a monstrous van, but he is such an inspiring, uplifting, patient man. And I am proud to call him my Bishop. :)

Love, Hunter Bug

Ps. Notice I didn't put how old he was. I'll leave that one a mystery. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.