Monday, March 9, 2009

And the verdict is...

Lady Falcons Soccer: JV Team

So if I thought the snow was bad.. boy was I wrong. Today in practice it RAINED. At first it was just barely going and it wasn't bothering anyone. And then it rained harder, and harder, and harder!! The result.. we got out of practice early... YES!

Uncle Chris and Uncle Kenny left today to go back to Montana. So that's the last of 'em.. and I'm really sad. I LOVE havin' them around. But their families needed 'em back home. Meanies... :)

Well.. I smell like rain and dirt.. So I'm gonna go take care of that.

Love, Hunter Bug

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I played soccer for a long time if you ever want to remind me how old I am getting by playing sometime:)

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.