Monday, March 2, 2009

Annnnd... We're Done!

We're done! The Wizard of Oz is over!.. Now.. what am I going to do with myself?? I've decided that I'm going to try to start on a regular schedule of running and swimming. Hopefully I can stick to it.

On the last night of the show, I can remember two things. One, while singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow, I took a few seconds during the song to look at the crowd, and the people watching me from back stage. The looks on their faces were priceless, almost heartbreaking. And I wouldn't trade 'em for anything. Two, when we were in the last scene of the last act, and as I was saying my final line to "Auntie Em" (Sam Jones), she started crying. I finally said.. "Oh Annie Em.. There really is no place like home.", grabbed her and gave her a big hug, ran off stage and gave everyone else a hug, and THEN the down pour came. It was great... :)

This has taught me a lot! And I can't wait for next year's musical. Betcha can't wait to here ALL about that too.

Love, Hunter Bug

5 comments:

  1. Aw. I'm so sorry I couldn't get to it. Everyone says you were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys were all great!!!
    Loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you SISSY!!! you all were extremely good. even if i went the first night. i heard it got better each night! im so glad! i cant wait til you preform again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it was awesome!!! But only because YOU are so awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.