Friday, March 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDIO!

To the greatest Dad... EVER! :

How can I ever say thank you
For all of the wonderful things you do.
We've traveled sea to sea, coast to coast
I'm tellin' you what.. you're not like most.
I know I'm doin' something wrong when you give me the "evil eye".
GUESS WHAT DAD??!! You're MY kinda guy!
You've brought me so high up so fast,
And created some wonderful memories and lessons that will always last.
Even though the calender says you're growing too old,
Don't worry, you're still down here with me and stickin like mold.
For you, it's never to late to play Rock Band,
And you always go for the prize so grand.
In your schedule, the hard work never ends.
Yet, you keep our family in one piece, no matter how much it bends.
I love you Daddy! And I have this much to say:
Please have a great time cause....... ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Hunter Bug :)

2 comments:

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.