Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to Reality

And let's just say.. it hit hard. One day you're out of town having a great time and loving the relaxation and break, the next your back at school and can't stand the wait to get home.

March 15th: Boarded the plane to LA, California then drove to Anaheim where we unloaded out things at the hotel.



Here we find Chloe and I with our favorite Starbucks drinks. Caffeine Free.. of course.

March 16th: Woke up in early and went to Disneyland!!!!






Possibly one of the coolest things at Disneyland was the Jedi training in "tomorrow land"



March 17th: We went to California Adventures! Which I am sorry to say.. I did not take any pictures of. But if you would like to see some you can go check out my mom's blog. I'm sure she has plenty from her camera!


March 18th: On this day we woke up and went down to Newport where we stopped at the beach, splashed in the water, picked up some sea shells, got sand EVERYWHERE, etc. Again, sadly.. I did not take any pictures here. And again, I'm positive my mom will have plenty. After we went to the beach we went to the airport and landed in Salt Lake City, Utah.


March 19th: One word... SNOWBOARDING! That's right! Woke up the next morning and went snowboarding! Not for very long.. but still. The only major down to this was that it was extremely warm (never thought that could be a down) and it melted the snow fast! So pretty much I was snowboarding through slush. Not the greatest. Then after that the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" drove down to valley and did some shopping while waiting for Dad to get off work. For those of you who know me pretty well, you know that shopping is on my top 5 things I hate to do the most. But four new pairs of shorts I desperately needed... SCORE!




Ps. Our Einstein when he woke up this morning... but shh!! No telling! :)

March 20th: Zoo! Thanks to Brooke and her clever ideas.. Chloe was hooked immediately and we met our cousins and Brooke's husband Taylor at the Zoo.

March 21st: Got on the plane and made the long trip home.

Overall.. it was awesome!! And I loved every second of it. And I mean EVERY second. That's saying a lot for me. :)

HOPE YOU HAD JUST AS GREAT OF A BREAK! No matter how small. :)

Love, Hunter Bug

3 comments:

  1. Double chocolate chip frapps are the bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I enjoyed all of the pictures, Einstein was my favorite :)

    Glad you had a good trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cough, cough..and seeing you Aunt..LoL:) Vacations go by way to fast huh??

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.