Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Can't Believe This!

Is this really possible??? Over the weekend it snowed uncontrollably and was freezing cold!... Perfect for soccer tryouts right? Wrong. We couldn't do much outside so we mostly practiced in the gym. But today was a completely different story! Most of the snow is gone and it was warm enough to wear shorts outside! (Considering the recent weather and temperatures we have had) What an extremely gorgeous day!! And tomorrow its supposed to be 70 degrees! I'm sick of this bipolar weather!

Good news is.. I made the Lady Falcons Soccer Team. Bad news I have to wait until the end of the week to find out exactly what team I made.

THERE YOU GO UNCLE CHRIS! NO MORE CHEERIN FOR ME! :)

Love. Hunter Bug

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the team. I played on the boys varsity soccer team in high school (a LONG time ago)...now I don't think I could make it up and down the field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the team!! I remember my high school soccer tryouts - it was 35 outside and so I just knew that they would hold them in the gym. Nope - just my luck the coach was hardcore and made us do it outside. I had on a short sleeve tshirt, coats, SHORTS and my cleats. My legs turned a very un-natural shade of purple and I remember how bad the stung when they finally started to thaw out that night. Agggg...it hurts just thinking about it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on making the soccer team My wife used to play in a womens team in the Kent ladies league in England now the only time she kicks a ball is for the grand children to chase XXX Don

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl!! I just came home from 70 degree weather. Feeling the bi-polar...snowing!!

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.