Saturday, February 28, 2009

One More To Go!


We only have one more night of the Wizard of Oz to go! And so far.. it's been the greatest experience I have ever had. I have made some of the best friends and best memories that I hope will last forever. It's unbelievable to see how many people have come to support me and the rest of the cast and crew! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have.
I thought it would be a complete relief when the show was over. Because that meant that I would get to come home everyday.. and sleep! And be with my family and friends. But honestly, I'm going to hate it when its over. I don't know what I'll do with myself. I just hope I can save the tears until after the show.. so I can my hundreds of pounds of make up on.
THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE! FANS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND THE CAST AND CREW!!!
Love, Hunter Bug

4 comments:

  1. YOU ALL WERE MARVELOUS!!! I LOVED IT ALL!!!! You are amazing! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I could be there!! Congratulations, and I am so happy you are enjoying yourself!! Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job honey!!! we love you and wish we could be there to see you be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you! You've done such an amazing job...all that hard work has paid off. It is pretty sad to know it's over but hopefully you will carry this experience with you to get you through until the next time!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.