Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Improving!.. In Some Parts

Oz!- Today's rehearsal went rather well! We practiced with the pit (orchestra) for the first time on stage. And I found myself talking to Sophie (aka Toto) while off stage..... (my mic was on.. so EVERYONE in the audience could hear me). We're startin to step up our game. And Oz is finally looking like a show! :)

National Anthem- Sang that again tonight. Woo.

I don't understand how one day the weather can be so unbelievably warm and nice, and the next day.. It's raining. And it's cold.. and sucky outside. Same goes for my mood- and the way I look at stuff. Cool analogy ay? I cannot wait until summer. It's going to be grrreat!

Today's pocket positive:

"Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact."

good pocket positive.

Love, Hunter Bug

4 comments:

  1. I e-mailed your mom and I think the ticket is taken care of. Keep practicing hard!! Can't wait to see you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I wish I could be there. Live shows are awesome, and with my uber-talented niece at the helm...well, maybe we'll just have to hop in the car next week. We're feeling adventurous these days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooooooo excited to come and see you next Thursday!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T WAIT.

    YOU rockkkkkkkkk. :))

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.