Saturday, February 14, 2009

In Case You Didn't Know

1. name? Hunter Bug
2. Nickname? Bug
3. Single or taken? taken! Toto has stolen my heart
4. Zodiac sign? Gemini
5. Male or female? Female
6. Elementary School? Northview
7. Middle School? New Mark
8. High School? Oak Park and Staley
9. Eye color? Green
10. Hair color? brown with blonde
11. Long or short hair? long
12. Shoe size? 7 1/2
13. Asthma? Nope
14. Health freak? psh. no.
15. Height? 5'2"
16. Do you have a crush on someone? maybe. if I told you I'd have to kill you
17. Do you like yourself? sometimes. :)
18. Have piercings? my ears
19. Tattoos? none
20. Righty or lefty? Righty
21. Sexual orientation?
22. School clique? Drama and Choir department. Lol
FIRSTS:
23. First piercing? you mean first attempt? 12 years
24. First best friend? God. Duh!
25. First movie? Ask my mom
26. First sport? soccer.. or swimming?
27. First pet? family? I think a cat? The Kanenwishers?
28. First concert? Styx!!!!!
29. First crush? again.. If I told you.. I'd have to kill you.
30. First kiss? my momma
31. First love? Tarzan!!!!
32. First broken heart? death of a loved one
33. First stitches? stitches? I'm too strong for stitches! They just used glue.
34. First broken bone? my pinky toe
35. First grade teacher? Mrs. McDonald
36. First car? the bug
37. First cell phone? 7th grade.
RIGHT NOW:
38. I'm eating? nothing.. too full
39. I'm drinking? nothing
40. I'm listening to? twilight soundtrack
41. I'm working on? not barfing
42. I'm waiting on? the school year to end
43. I'm wearing? nothing
44. I'm worried about? lots o stuff
46. I'm missing? my bestie
47. I'm anticipating? a freakin awesome show... I hope
FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND:
48. Kids? depends on which ones
49. Marriage? San Diego temple
50. Career? high school drama teacher.
51. Pickle? tickle tickle
52. Penny? hairspray
53. Stop? what?
54. Donut? never again
55. QuizPox.com? Chicken Pox.
56. Myspace.com? annoying
57. Debt? our economy
58. College? question mark?
59. Cupid? yeah right
60. 777? "one short of the big time" :) (if you have not seen pink panther you are crazy)
YOU BELIEVE IN:
88. God? stupid question. of course!!!
89. Yourself? most of the time
90. Miracles? Yes.
91. Love at first sight? maybe
92. Heaven? oh yes
93. Santa? in a perfect world
94. Fairies? duh!
95. Kissing on the first date? noo!!
96. Angels? most definitely
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there someone you want to be with right now? Yes!
98. Is Superman really better than Batman? No way jose!
99. Have you dated more than 1 person at the same time? No! Never will!
100. Will you tag at least 10 people in this note? probably not

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

lOvE, hUnTeR bUg

2 comments:

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.