Saturday, February 21, 2009

pocket positives

I think I may be getting sick again.. Not good! I have less than a week before the show.

POCKET POSITIVES TO THE RESCUE!!!

"All things are possible until they are proved impossible- and even the impossible may only be so, as of now." - Pearl S. Black

"If you don't like the way the world is, you change it. You have an obligation to change it. You just do it on step at a time." - Marian Wright Edelman

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he had imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours." - Henry David Thoreau


Believe me when I say
It will get easier one day.
Maybe not right away.
But you won't always have to pay.
Down to rest will this hurt lay,
And peace will feel at bay.

Believe me when I say
You have turned my life from gray.
Hearing your voice brightens my day.
With you, I will walk this pathway.

- Hunter Dawn Kanenwisher

LOVE, HUNTER BUG

4 comments:

  1. You're almost thru...keep up the fight until saturday night.
    I like your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some advice from a fellow actor/singer who is known to get sick right before a show:
    EmergenC..the vitamin pack. Ester C is another brand, but same thing. No secret stuff in it, just pure vitamins. Mix it in water two or three times a day if you are worried and it will give your immune system a boost.
    Rest! Make time for cat naps if needed.
    You will be great, and you will be healthy!
    Also, practice in your head...see yourself and hear yourself exactly how you want to, and know that you will be a HUGE success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck tonight on opening night!! I know you will do an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.