Monday, February 9, 2009

Love, Miss Dorothy Gale

Dear Cast and Crew of the "Wizard of Oz",
As I'm sure you all know, as of tomorrow, February 10, we have 7 rehearsals until our dress rehearsals of our final product of Staley High School's first ever musical production. That being said.. let me refresh your memory of everything that needs to be done in that time period..
- faster set changes
- memorization
- blocked scenes
- lighting and music cues (which requires the lighting system to magically fix itself)
- music learned
- make-up ordered
- set pieces built
- longer attention spans developed
- costumes come in

Need I continue?

7 REHEARSALS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ER DONE!!!!

Love, Miss Dorothy Gale :) :)

AND on that note! Headin off to family home evening (aka going to dinner.. I believe?)

Oh! And another thing! If you want tickets... tell me immediately! Because we are pretty much sold out.. so pick a day (February 26th, 27th, 28th), find your self 7 buckaroos per person, and I will TRY to get you the best seats possible at the moment!

Love, Hunter Bug

2 comments:

  1. What amazes me about productions...they always get pulled off and together!! Knowing you ...it will be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.