Thursday, February 5, 2009

Schedule for Sleep

I realized something while talking to a few of my friends today (yes I have them). Every time someone asks me how my day is going, I ALWAYS say EXHAUSTING. Doesn't that just sound like a perfect day?.. Exhausting! I'm running out of hours to sleep. So I have made a decision.. that I hope I won't end up regretting. Oak Street (Oak Park's Show Choir, that Chloe is in) is performing at Northwest State University on Saturday.. and we all know that they are going to do amazingly well. We'll drive up to Northwest and see them perform then wait to see if they make finals, which we will then wait for and watch them perform in. There is one downside this; making the trip up there, staying there for a few hours (more then likely more than a FEW hours) and then make the trip back. Doesn't that sound.. Oh I don't know.. EXHAUSTING? No sir! That is NOT for me. I actually have been really excited to go up there and watch them perform because I have only seen them once this year. And they were spectacular! But I absolutely, positively, without a doubt need to get MORE sleep. Plus I need some more time to look over a few of my lines that I have been missing.

My mom and I will be coming around TOMORROW and delivering bags for the canned food drive for Megan's Personal Progress! So be expecting a bag sitting on your front porch by tomorrow night! If you don't find one by the following morning and would like one, please contact one of us; either through our blogs or telephone!!! <3

Until next time! Whenever that may be!

Love, Hunter Bug

1 comment:

  1. Friends? What friends? :)

    I still can't believe you drive around by yourself with just your permit. Naughty girl!

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.