Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy Busy

Lately I have been extremely busy with allll of this musical stuff, choir, and wrestling.. so bear with me, and my not so up-to-date posts.

musical: comin along pretty good. We have officially started rehearsing with the munchkins on Tuesday and Thursday nights.. so that's pretty fun! They are full of energy and learn quickly which helps a lot. Sooo tonight being a Thursday means that I have to go back into the school at 6. Yay.... What's funny about this is that I always dread going into rehearsal but once I get there, I'm absolutely thrilled to be there! It's always the same way with swim practices and stuff. See? Here are these patterns again. :)

theater: Here comes the confusing part. Theater is a class that I'm taking during school, and actually counts for a grade (Since I took it last year too I'm in theater II/III). Musical practice is an extra curricular activity and doesn't count as a grade. So if you ever see me talking about the two of them; you'll know the difference. ANYWAYS, in Theater we have just finished writing One Act plays that other students will be cast in and also perform in front of a live audience. The show I have been cast is called Leg.. I know I know... But in "Leg" I have been cast as Nurse White. Towards the middle of the play I get my leg cut off.. Hence the name "Leg". So I've been memorizing for that and stuff.

Choir/singing: As if there isn't enough memorizing to do already; In our school's choirs, instead of having a final concert to finish out the year.. each choir does their own mini musical. And I, being in two choirs, have to memorize twice the amount of music and dialogue.

To add to the pressure, yesterday I went to tell our wrestling coach that I would be able to work at our wrestling duel for that evening at scoring tables and what not. He told me this: "Great! Your first job is warm up your voice and sing the National Anthem for me!". I just kinda laughed and said.. ME? I ended up doing it, and was told that I did a pretty good job.. But I'll leave that up to the professionals to decide. :)

Surprisingly I don't mind the added on pressure or stress... I think it's a good type of stress. It keeps me busy doing the things that I LOVE to do! I know without a doubt that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life.. Or for as long as I can.

Tag! Your It!
Type only 1 word
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? psh!
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? teacher
5. Your father? hardworking
6. Your favorite thing? sing
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your favorite drink? grapefruit
9. Your dream/goal? broadway
10. The room you're in? office
11.Your fear? YoGabbaGabba :)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? family
13. Where were you last night? wrestling
14. What you're not? awake
15. Muffins? blueberry!
16. One of your wish list items? comfort
17. Where you were born? Montana
18. The last thing you did?school
19. What are you wearing?clothes
20. Your life? chaotic
21. Your mood? tired
22. Missing someone? definitely
23. Your car? bug :)
24. Favorite thing to buy? chipotle
25. Favorite Store? Hollister
26. Your summer? wanted
27. Your favorite color? green
28. When is the last time you laughed? today
29. Last time you cried? yesterday

Love, Hunter Bug

3 comments:

  1. So get off your cell phone and do your homework!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl! It's a talent just to be able to memorize all that stuff, do your school work, seminary....Just reading all that is making me tired! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sang a solo..??!! Oh, I wish I could have been there to hear you!!! It's good to stay busy...I know for me, cause it keeps me outta trouble..K maybe not, but it sure should!! Love you bug!

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.