Sunday, January 25, 2009

I LOVE MY WARD! :)

It's true! I love my ward! And now I know for certain that the insecurity that I felt earlier last week about going to the temple was a sure sign that I needed to go spend time with the people in my ward and seek serious revelation in the temple. Although I did through up at Cracker Barrel on the way home and felt sick the whole rest of the night.. I'm so happy I went.

Everyone has a foundation that is made up of people that help support them and love always. The youth in my ward definitely make up a BIG chunk of my foundation.



What would we do without our ward families????? Love you guys! All of you!

Love Hunter Bug

4 comments:

  1. Our ward family is pretty important. I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously was just going to say the very same thing...I love our ward so much!!! <3 I was glad to see you too! I felt sick as well, which is why I didn't go to church today, or BYD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a ward family you can count on and love is so important. What a tremendous blessing in your life. We move so much, and I can say that our time in KC was the most wonderful because of our ward family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great, no matter where you go there is family?? Now, I keep telling your Mom...she has a blood one right here in Utah, it's not working though!!

    Love you....

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.