Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Driven

It's been scientifically proven that when the weather is cold and snowy, people tend to get grouchy and tired all the time. POINT PROVEN! It started snowing again today.. bringing down my mood and high hopes that maybe sometime soon it'll start to get warm again.

I've decided to do soccer this year.. since I didn't do it last year. Tryout are the first week in March, so there won't be too much added stress to my already huge overload.

Musical practice is tonight at 6, and we rehearse with the munchkins. I'm pretty excited to see the look on a couple of the kids' faces when they find out that they have been "promoted" from munchkin to flying monkey. Let's just say we have a couple of kiddos who are waaaay to squirly to fit the part of a, somewhat calm, munchkin. Woo.

Put in my order for my class ring today during my lunch period. I'll let you know how THAT one goes.

Love, Hunter Bug

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. It's so fun to see how active you are at school and all the interesting things that high school brings. I forget what a fun and exciting time of life that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be a munchkin...actually thinking the other day how short I really am, but I would rather fly!! Kelcie is 2 inches taller than me...what the? Yes a full 2 inches..I count, on account of the fact I'm SHORT!! Phew, got that off my CheST...oh, and I won't go there this time!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.