Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Friendship...

Improves happiness and abates misery by doubling our joy and dividing our grief.


I couldn't be more blessed with kind and caring friends. I don't know what I would do without em!











As you can probably see.. most of these are verrrry old pictures. All of my recent ones are on my laptop.. which unfortunately is going through surgery right now. But I'll be sure to put more up to date pictures on here as soon as "he" is out of surgery and recovered! :)

Love Hunter Bug

3 comments:

  1. Good to know your laptop is a boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He huh?? Does "He" have a name? How long have you been together? What does he look like? Surgery...so has he been good to you? GIggle...

    Good friends are so important to have surrounding you and the best are sisters!! Love you Bug!!

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.