Friday, January 23, 2009

Flying By

Now I don't know about you.. but it felt like yesterday we were celebrating New Years.. and it's already JANUARY 23RD?? Are you kidding?? Where did the time go? I have almost less than a month to completely transform into a 12 year old girl! Ugh

I feel so very blessed for all of the back-up and support that my mom and I have from everyone while working on this canned food drive. Everyone has been more than willing to help... and the feeling that gives me is so over-whelming. Thank you, everyone, for the support and help!! Megan would greatly appreciate this. :)

In about 45 minutes, I'm off to go sing the National Anthem at one of Staley High School's most visited games. Shockingly.. no nerves. But my voice has been cracking and giving out lately every time I sing. So this ought to be interesting.

Temple trip tomorrow! I was talking to one of the Young Women in my ward earlier this week. We were both off to a rough start to the day.. One of those seminary lessons that you get. You know, the ones that really make you think about everything you are grateful for and all of your wonderful blessings. (Thanks mom) But she was telling me she was really looking forward to this temple trip because she so desperately needed to be close to Megan. I hate saying this.. but I don't feel the same way. I usually am more than happy to attend a temple trip.. especially when I know I need specific inspiration that I only get in the temple. For some odd reason, that I can't seem to put my finger on, I'm not all that thrilled to go. I feel absolutely awful saying that.. but it's the truth. Maybe that's sign being shoved in my face that I really really really really need to go.

We're off to see the Wizard!!!!!! Wish me luck tonight.. I'm gonna need it. :)

Love, Hunter Bug

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Hunter. . . I love you! Today was a blast! It somewhat looked like you wanted to be there. . . i knew that i should go because i wasnt there last time. . . and i felt really bad not going. . instead of going that time i was at my grandma's house and crying my eyes out! :( I am so glad that you came today. . . Maybe we can get pictures next time outside the temple. . . i forgot! oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the post after this, it sounds like you had a great time...albiet throwing up?!

    I have found that (especially on Sunday..yep I can admit) when I Least want to go...I get the most out of it..crap!! tehe...

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.