Thursday, January 1, 2009

New At This!

So I figured that since I'm constantly checking my mom's blog to keep up to date on everyone, that I might as well start one up also! I enjoy reading posts from people all around and love this way of communicating.

For those of you who don't quite understand the name of my blog (A Bug's Life), it's pretty much because since the minute I was born, I have been known as Hunter Bug. Supposedly my amazingly huge eyes resemble bug eyes. I've always absolutely HATED the nickname, and only recently this year has it finally grown on me. It's part of what makes me... me! And I'm okay with that! :)

I think that's it for now. I still gotta figure out how this whole thing works.

Happy New Year!
Please be safe in your travels and have an amazing 2009!

Love, Hunter Bug

8 comments:

  1. I am excited you have joined the blog world! Love ya tons honey buns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..my beautiful niece...Hunter "Bug!" I am so happy to see you in the blogging community. Your eyes are still amazing..not fair..pout,pout..giggle!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there...good to see you blogging. Take lots of pictures for me:) We miss you guys, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Hunter! Glad you joined! Now I can chat with ya and see what's going on! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Finally another youth joined the blog nation--I was feeling kind of alone! Hahah. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah...look what I've done with my madness...transferred it to you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay now I can tell my teenager neice that blogging is not just for old people...aka me....she thinks I am old.
    I am glad you have embraced your nickname! My nicknames in middle school were Rudolph (my nose was always fried) and Ghetto Booty,...yes, that's right...guess my weight had shifted for a few years.....I can't believe I just told you that. I never embraced either name. You are a lucky girl Hunter Bug...and so pretty! Welcome to the blogosphere

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.