Friday, January 2, 2009

Startin' the Day Off!

Pretty good start to the day! My sisters and I got up at around 7 (early for us.. considering its still winter break and we've been getting up at 10 or 11) and met "the gang" for breakfast at Corner Cafe. Now the gang consists of 6 primary people, and we're slowly growing. The 6 people are:





Chloe and myself






Taylor Meador









Chad Roberts





Cody Jameson





Joey Johnsen

(These are your reference pictures.. I'll probably be talking about them a lot. As you can see we are still working on a group picture.) Soooo it was the 6 of us this morning, Bridger Connie, and Chad's brother Cody!

Memorization deadline for my lines= Tuesday!!!! and I am lacking motivation! AND I'm only half way done! Wish me luck!

Love, Hunter

4 comments:

  1. I think its great that you guys are able to do fun things like that :) It's sweet.

    G-rated comments only? Dang.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite gang! Next time you guys get together I'll take a group photo for you..♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the date of the play again? I can't wait to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hunter...it does my heart proud to see you have a sweet bond with your friends and especially your sisters!! Aunt Mel loves you.

    ReplyDelete

G-rated comments are welcome. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.